A Jar of Features

It’s how you use it that counts

Voice Actors

The fastest, most reliable and efficient voice over platform with 500+ actors who, combined, speak over 7 languages and dialects. We combine technology with a team of professionals around the globe to ensure service excellence 24/7.

Business phone greetings can give your small business a larger and more professional appearance. They can also help you save on labor costs by replacing a live secretary for answering calls.

What’s included?

Free Recording

Browse and select many pre-recorded voice actor messages for free.

Select a voice actor

Search our database of voice actors, check to their samples and select the one you like the most.

Build a brief and start your project

Use our project form to get an instant quote and send our team all your project information.

Receive your voice over

Approve and download your ready-to-use, quality-controlled voice over or request revisions.

Fast and predictable turnaround

Our average turnaround time is 6 hours and our all-time record is 3 minutes!

Quality control

88% of the delivered voice overs are manually screened by our quality experts. The remaining 12% is checked by artificial intelligence.

Giving us a try is no big dill, our team is here to help!
Try Pickle Today
What happens if I don't like the deliverable?

We offer as many revisions as necessary to make sure the deliverable is perfect; this is part of our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Still here huh, or not sure what solution to choose.